Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dear TNA Knockouts

Today I chatted a bit on a forum in between my workouts for TNA wrestling fans (Total Nonstop Action) just asking around for people's opinions on how the Knockouts differ from the Divas. These are the names given to the female wrestlers within the different companies. I found that most everyone (except for one poster who warned me against watching TNA because it would "have a negative impact on my mental faculties") recommended that I switch over to the dark side and start watching their womens matches. Unlike in the WWE, where the women are so overshadowed that they often run through a match like a jog in the park, in TNA women are given more time in the ring, and not only that, they are even given main event matches - unheard of in the WWE.

One poster was nice enough to give me the link to the following main event match - a steel cage match between Mickie James and Tara, two TNA Knockouts. Needless to say, I was impressed. Looks like I'll be watching you ladies from now on on Thursday nights. And next week when I get my dumbbell set, I'll push it extra hard in your honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment