Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dear WWE Superstars, why a Chicago station?

After a little afternoon workout today I came upstairs into my loft (which is a bit of a workout in and of itself, climbing to the third floor by way of spiral staircases) and took a break on the computer. I stumbled across WWE Superstars on Hulu. I had never watched the show, and found the reason why is that the channel (WGN america) doesn't air here in Philadelphia on Comcast. Of course.

I hate you Comcast, because I would like to watch this show. The girls actually get to wrestle!  I watched a match  between Natalya and Alicia Fox - and was not only impressed with how they played off of each other - but how they were actually allowed a ton of ring time.

Now on RAW and Smackdown as we all know, it's a miracle to get a solid match from the womens division anymore. But at least on the episode I watched, Natalya got to show off what all of her training in the Hart Dungeon produced and Alicia Fox can actually sell pretty damn well. Natalya did botch a move at the end by slamming Alicia down onto her side, (maybe it was Alicia's fault for not holding herself up correctly, not sure) but the majority of the match was very solid.

Maybe there's hope after all *tear* ... if WGN america wants to get on the ball and get over onto Comcast. Get to it strange station I never heard of until now!

No comments:

Post a Comment