Monday, March 21, 2011

Dear Angelina and Winter

So I finally pushed myself (I hate spending money on myself) to buy my running sneakers and my Jillian Michaels dumbbell set today - through amazon of course! I saved $30 on shipping and everything should come in about a week. Not to let anyone down, I've still been working out with my little weights here on my yoga mat. Once the sneakers arrive (I somehow lost ONE sneaker in the move to our new home, so haven't been able to go jogging) I'll soon be heading outside in our new spring weather. 

Next on the list is to see if I can find Vega shakes anywhere around here. A vegetarian fitness expert who found me on twitter recommended the instant powder mix to me, since it doesn't carry animal products in it. I have a feeling Whole Foods might have it...

Earlier I was watching some TNA matches with Winter in the mix, so for fun, here's a match for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment