Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dear 3/14/11's Raw

All week I was excited for Monday night Raw, knowing that Trish Stratus was returning for a match against Vickie Guerrero. And knowing this was her opponent, obviously the match wasn't going to be spectacular. But nonetheless I was dying to see Trish in the ring again. The feuds between her and Lita were what got me watching women's wrestling to begin with, so as far as I'm concerned, she pioneered the way for me.


So there was some silliness, Vickie doing an en garde with her sneaker, Snooki sitting at ringside. It was all pretty ridiculous. But LayCool emerged from the back to make it a battle, and we got to see some moves  there. Good news came at the end when LayCool were apart of a challenge to Trish and Snooki for a Wrestlemania match. Trish + Wrestlemania = ppv money well spent in my eyes.

And did I mention that Layla has been looking really good lately? Well she is. I wish they'd expand her character and let her actually - you know - be good at being a wrestler.

This week I'm looking at getting a punching bag - or maybe even Bob. You know the creepy looking rubber dude that you get to wail on? I told my fiance if I do end up buying him, that I'm making him wear a shirt, because his peachy rubber muscles look creepy. I'll keep you updated on what I decide on getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment