Monday, March 7, 2011

Dear Jillian Michaels

So I'm dying to try out your adjustable dumbbell set Jillian Michaels, unfortunately I can't find it anywhere. And your site wants to charge me ON TOP of shipping, an extra $20 to deliver it to my door? No thanks. 

I tried amazon, but the set is sold out, they only have a single for the same price of getting the pair when it's on sale. Again, no thanks. So I'm stuck here with my measly 3 pound weights again, until either the Michaels set comes in, or I find another set I like.

I was excited to buy my weights, since my income tax check came in, and I could actually splurge on something, but I guess for this week I'll do the Jillian Michaels Yoga workout. This isn't your typical yoga now, it's Yoga MELTDOWN. And yes, she will make your body feel like it's going to melt into a puddle by the end. I did it a few months back for a while, but now that I'm sticking to this getting into top physical shape thing, I think I'll go back to it - and try not to cry.

I also love the fact that Trish Stratus will be like a yoga drill sergeant on WWE's Tough Enough show, which I cant wait for! She looks great. Definitely something to aim for.

No comments:

Post a Comment