Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dear new Layla

I am so happy to see Layla wrestling! Like, no, really wrestling, not just screaming and pulling hair.  The reign of Michelle McCool is over, and Layla has managed to start looking like a pro.


She escaped the wrath of Kharma, who set her eyes on Alicia Fox. Kharma gave her a vicious clothesline, which actually did injure her shoulder (although I speculate Alicia Fox just didn't land correctly).
 Layla ran her cute little ass out of there. You've gotta admit, even her scared face is pretty

So the first real casualty of Vince's "I hire models" policy has occurred and we're getting a sense of what the women's division is going to endure if they don't start stacking their roster with real athletes.

I am also happy to announce that I will be attending Smackdown here in Philly in July, and my fiance and I have 2nd row seats!!! Thrilled to death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment