Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dear big bad...crying? Kharma


Well the WWE sure through us all for a loop last night because when I saw the eight diva tag team match about to go down, and Kharma come out I thought for sure, here they're finally going to kick her ass, or she's going to dominate everyone. This is gonna be a great showing...
But instead we got this:
Kharma crying? She collapsed in the middle of the ring, muttering to herself, we even had actual tears, and no match took place. By the time they came back from commercial all the girls had disappeared. What a rip. Maybe they're going to diva her up and make her wear little tight dresses and pink streaks in her hair. Maybe she's crying because she wants to be like them? Who knows. I was just hoping for Beth to get a chance to do something. But with the WWE you never know what they're gonna do with the women, so there may be a chance this was a fluke encounter.

I'm off all this week, preparing for my wedding, so I'm going to workout a bit, and finish watching my Shimmer vol. 36 dvd. And then run around like crazy. So this'll probably be my last post until next week. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh hell no! Why would she wanna be a barbie doll?? Tamina, Aksana, Natalya, her and Beth are the only divas that don't start to cry if they break a nail.

    ReplyDelete