Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dear Natalia - goddamn!


Today I took a step to get my blog out there, by going through some other blogs and forums that had to do with female fitness, figure and women wrestling. During my search I came across photos of Natalia Muntean, a leading woman in female fitness today, seen here in the photo to the left, and was amazed at how beautifully sculpted her body was. I wonder how many men out there would look at this same photo and think something negative out of old traditional views that men have about how a woman "should" look - or more likely - out of embarrassment that their own bodies will probably never compare because of all the beer in their guts.

It's women like this that really give me motivation to go for it. Her blog/website carries great workout and eating tips, for anyone else interested: www.NataliaMuntean.com

I'll be there now, to start learning how the hell she keeps this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment