Friday, February 18, 2011

Dear Maryse - please don't run

I wish the world wasn't filled with things like long work hours and Krispy Kreme donuts. While I managed to avoid the donuts today, the work hours were unavoidable. And so I was only able to come home in time to watch Smackdown.Of course not a lot of women's action, beyond a quick tag team match between Beth Phoenix and Eve and Maryse and Layla. While the latter team is quite laughable in the ring, often screaming or running from their opponent, I enjoy seeing Eve progress and Beth remain a strong force to be reckoned with. I think her arms are larger than my head.

I had planned on getting my before photo taken and ready for upload today. Tomorrow is my promise. Plus if I eat the donuts, it will look even better. If anyone is going to be offended by me in my bra and underwear, then don't tune in tomorrow. I'm going to put up the photo for all to see what I'm starting with, and to remind those with short attention spans, that a strong woman's wrestler-like body is what I hope to end with. This is the purpose of my blog, this ode to the amazons, message to the divas, and general log to myself. Oh, and if anyone suggests following the TNA Knockouts, let me know. I'm not too familiar with them. But willing to give them a chance - unless they try to run out of the ring too. I've had enough of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment