Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dear baby muscles

I've really been enjoying working out as of late, since I'm starting to see some tiny results. I call them my baby muscles. My fiance hates when I talk about them, but I don't care! They are there and I need to feed them some tougher exercises now. The last two weeks my body got accustom to my Jillian Michaels 5 pounds weights, doing some fun upper body workouts. This new week will start the 8 pounders. Maybe baby muscles will grow to toddler muscles.

My brother calls them fetuses.

Went out jogging a couple of times, in my swanky new get up of pink sports bra and shiny tight pants.



We found a cool spot to run beside the water at Penns Landing, so we're gonna hit that up once it stops raining.

Oh, and I got my Natalya figure in the mail. Loving her.

Beyond that, been watching wrestling, waiting to see the changes begin for the women's division. Last night Michelle McCool seemed to have finally broken up with Layla as tag team partners.  Maybe she'll get to toughen up and take her on as revenge?


No comments:

Post a Comment